Sunday, April 8, 2012

NERO'S GRILLE




Nero's Grille is an American steakhouse located in Lvingston New Jersey that has been around for 40 years. This weekend I went there to enjoy a family dinner with my grandparents. It is an ideal restaurant  for family functions, easily accessible for everyone. Not only is it a very homey restaurant but the food is excellent. The menu has options for everyone from simple mac and cheese to a nice steak dinner or several different chicken dishes. The restaurant can accommodate large parties in any of their three dining rooms or on their patio weather permitting. It is also a nice place for adults to come and share a drink with a few friends or try a nice bottle of wine from their outstanding wine list. Not only is it a perfect place for a sunday night dinner but as seen in the photos above they also do take out so you can enjoy the delicious food in the comfort of your own home. It is a major advantage to be able to go out for a great meal right around the corner from home. 

1 comment:

  1. I ate here once with my family and I remember it being very fancy. I did enjoy the food a lot, but I definitely suggest going with the family.

    ReplyDelete