Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rainbow Diner
























Recently this weekend Tori and I went down the shore to a place which is like home to me. Rainbow Diner is a place that I have been going to since I was a little girl. It is located on Route 70. This diner is known for making orders twice the size of a normal size portion. Usually when I go there I get their pancakes, which are the size of a dinner plate. Trust me if you go there you must get them! Their menu constantly is growing, every time I go there it gets harder and harder to choose what to eat! It has also been recently remodeled and modernized; as its way of trying to keep up with the styles of the new diners. This diner is  in the path of most beaches and is a very popular place for locals. The next time you go down the shore this is definitely a place you should visit!




1 comment:

  1. If I ever find myself at the shore this summer, which I probably will, I will try to go to this place. I like Diners and this place seems good.

    ReplyDelete